This page provides an overview of the services I can provide, details of my accreditations and links to case studies of projects I have worked on.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- User Manuals
- Online Help
- Quick Reference Guides
- Installation Guides
- Functional Walkthrough Videos
Go the Documentation case study page to see an example of my work.
I have a BA (hons) in Technical Communications.
E-learning and Instructional Design
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Curriculum Design
- Course Design
- E-learning content design, development and implementation
Go to the E-learning case study page to see an example of my work.
- Project / User Needs Analysis
- Requirements Gathering and Documentation
- Specification Development and Validation
- Solution Verification – Design and Implementation
I hold the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
- Project Management from Initiation to Delivery and Close Down
- Project Planning and Execution
- Prince2 and Agile methodologies
- PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
Go to the Business Analysis and Project Management case studies page to see a description of the approaches I take and the tools I use.
Alternatively, contact me directly and let’s discuss how I can support you.